About Robo 3D R1 +Plus
From Robo 3D: R1 +Plus 3D Printer By Robo 3D. Fully Assembled And Calibrated. 100 Micron Quality. 720 Cubic Inches Of Build Space. All Metal Hot End. Prints With A Wide Range Of Materials. Features.
Plug & Print
Assembled and Calibrated ROBO R1 +Plus 3D printer provides you with high quality 3D prints! Easy to follow instructions and video, make it easy to kick start your 3D printing needs.
Big Build Volume
At the top of the industry in size of build platform, the R1 +Plus 3D Printer is set at just close to 10” x 9” x 8” build volume, or 720 cubic inches of build space. Print bigger, and better. That's one of the biggest build volumes for a sub $1000 3D printer. We know that 3D printing is not all about gizmos, gadgets, and trinkets, it is about creating things, big or small. We do just that.
- Fabricates parts up to 8 x 9 x 10 inches (H x W x D) in size or 720 cubic inches in volume
- Prints layers up to a maximum resolution of 100 microns
- Fabricates parts using 1.75-mm ABS, PLA, t-glase, lay wood, HIPS, and flexible filament (sold separately)
- Heated print bed prevents uneven cooling and warping of printed parts
- Automatic calibration and bed leveling ensures precise prints
Multifunction Devices: Copier/Fax/Printer/Scanner
Recommended Use: Prototyping, Education, Replacement Parts, Making Things
Print Color: Choose Color Material and Load it to Print
Maximum Print Speed (mm/s): 100
Maximum Print Resolution:
High: 100 microns (0.1 mm) / 0.0039"
Standard: 200 microns (0.2 mm) / 0.0078"
Low: 300 microns (0.3 mm) / 0.012"
USB Direct Printing: Yes
Color Filament Type: Individual Color Filament Spool
3D Print Technology: PlastiJet/ Fused Filament Fabrication
Build Volume: 10 x 9 x 8" / 25.4 x 22.9 x 20.3 cm 720 cubic inches
Filament Diameter: 0.069" / 1.75 mm
Number of Print Heads: 1
- 1.75 mm ROBO 3D ABS Filament
- 1.75 mm ROBO 3D PLA Filament
- 1.75 mm Nylon by Taulman
- 1.75 mm Wood Infused PLA
- 1.75 mm Carbon Fiber Infused PLA
- 1.75 mm Stainless Steel Infused PLA
- 1.75 mm Bronze Infused PLA
Nozzle Diameter: 0.015" / 0.4 mm
Software File Types Supported: .STL / .OBJ
Software: RoBo 3D Software by MatterHackers or Any open source 3D printing software
- Windows: XP (32-bit), 7, and later
- Mac OS X: 10.6 (64-bit), 10.7, and later
- Ubuntu Linux: 12.04 and later (requires additional steps)
Connectivity: SD Card, USB Cable
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Color: White/Black
- Electrical: Input: 100 - 240 V, ~2 amps, 50 - 60 Hz / Output: 12 V @ 16 A
- Chassis & Body: Plastic Injection Molded
- Build Platform: Magnetic, removable, heated borosilicate glass
- XYZ Bearings: Doubled-up LM8uu bearings
- Stepper Motors: High torque 1.8° step angle with 1/16 microstepping
- Motor: 5 Nema 17 motors with 48 oz/in holding torque
- Electronics: Arduino MEGA 2560 with RAMPS 1.4 shield, uploaded with Marlin Firmware.
- Without Spool: 15 x 17 x 18.25" / 38.1 x 43.2 x 46.4 cm
- With Spool: 15 x 22 x 18.25" / 38.1 x 55.9 x 46.4 cm
- Y Axis Footprint (as the build plate moves past the machine dimensions): 26" / 66 cm
- Build Plate: 10 x 10" / 25.4 x 25.4 cm
- Weight (Approximate): 26 lb
Assembly Required: No